INSTALMENT 4 / 310520

The kind of holidays we take often reflect the stage of life we are in. I can’t imagine backpacking now (also I can’t), staying in dingy hotels and stealing food from the breakfast table for lunch! I was looking at old travel photos recently, and in 2005 on our first trip to Taipei, J was 33 and I was 31. Oh my, we actually look like kids. The energy we had to go so many places in a day and could still make act-cute poses for the camera?!? This instalment was really fun to draw. I hope you enjoy it. As a bonus, this instalment ends with a photo of J taken in 2005 at the Beitou sulphur pond. See what I mean about act-cute poses? 


©️ All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020

©️ All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020

©️ All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020
©️ All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020



At J's favourite cafe Megan, which closed in July 2020



Comments