INSTALMENT 8 - 140620

Installment 8!!!! Today’s pages round up the first half of #furrieandshortie  Issue 3. The second half takes place outside of Taipei city as DianDian and DiDi take Furrie and Shortie on little train excursions until they arrive at the east coast of Taiwan.⁣
I have been struggling with the second half. Each time I settle down to draw, I get distracted looking at the photographs from our trips that I use as a reference and end up spending the next hour just browsing the photos, at the end of which I feel too exhausted to continue.  The trouble with having such a clear idea of the ending is that the mind grows lazy and desires shortcuts to get there. But since this will be the last issue of Furrie and Shortie, I should probably really take my time and enjoy what’s left. So that there will be no regrets. ⁣
After today’s instalment, we will take a short break - but look out for the return of the second half in July!
© All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020

© All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020
© All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020
© All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020
© All Rights Reserved, ampulets 2020


Comments