INSTALMENT 12

It’s been a busy week and so #Furrieandshortie took a little backseat. Installment 12 therefore reflects the slooooww and somewhat meh mood outside of work. It is a kind of prelude to the end. I am looking forward to drawing Installment 13’s sequences instead.

The photo at the end is of J and I with friends YL and A in Hualien in late Nov 2017. While I’ve never cycled on the roads in Singapore, it somehow didn’t feel that dangerous in the sleepy township, even with our creaky rental bikes. The cars avoided us. It was a carefree day. J was happy as a bird, I think, his classic grouchy expression notwithstanding. It felt like we were going on a Goonies kind of adventure. YL cycled in front cos she’s the boss and J cycled at the back to keep an eye out for us. I wouldn’t dare dream of another day like that.






Comments