INSTALMENT 13


The folder on my desktop for this instalment is named "13 Goodbye". This sequence takes place in Hualien. It has been in my head for a long time. 

Saying goodbye to this series is something I have looked forward to. It is like watching a mystery movie and you just want to share with your movie/couch-mate that you've solved it! Have you figured out who DianDian and DiDi are?

It has also always been a "goal" I have in my head to complete all 3 issues of Furrie and Shortie. I'm not sure if it's the same with you but when I have a "goal", I always want to get there - even if it is filed away at the back of my mind. And perhaps for more personal reasons, I thought it will be good to just leave it at this with Furrie and Shortie.

I will miss them.

Copyright ampulets 2020
Copyright ampulets 2020
Copyright ampulets 2020
Copyright ampulets 2020
Copyright ampulets 2020
Copyright ampulets 2020
Copyright ampulets 2020
Copyright ampulets 2020


Copyright ampulets 2020

Copyright ampulets 2020


Pacific Ocean, Qixing Bay in Hualien, November 2017 with friends
Same ocean, different beach, Yilan, April 2019 with friends

Comments